Monday, October 26, 2009

Deidre, Matt and Two Fun Kids

My daughter's preschool held a fundraising auctionearlier this year and my friend Deidre "won" the family photo session I donated. I remember hearing about the auction afterwards (I wasn't able to attend) and it's kind of a strange feeling to hear that people were bidding on my services (among others). I'm not gonna lie....it was kind of exciting!

Anyway, I met up with Deidre, her husband Matt and two kids recently for their session......it was a lot of fun playing around at Pepsico Gardens (finding myself there a lot lately)...



This boy never met a tree he didn't like...







Little sis? Not so much...but I still like the pic!



Off the trees and onto much safer territory for some simple portraits....







...and some playful ones, too....







I'm doing this a lot lately, but it works, so why not, right?










I like the simple texture of the gravel in the foreground and then the dramatic background here...



I'll end with my faves.....I love this relaxed family shot.



This pretty face was having a devilish moment with her brother just a second earlier, but showed her angelic side just perfectly here....



I love the texture of the grass, an off-center composition and Alyssa's laid back (but very model-like!) pose....



Thanks, Deidre & Matt!

No comments:

Post a Comment