Thursday, December 3, 2009

Sara & Sean's Family at Rye Town Park

Haven't posted in a while but there's lots to catch up on....for now I'll show some images of a lovely family I photographed in Rye Town Park. I've been there many times with my own family during the summer months (such great fireworks every Friday night) and it was nice to enjoy it with new people with the fall foliage.

Sara and Sean's kids made my job very easy....they L o v e d the camera......

A little dramatic angle....



....paired with something more traditional...



....and we always make sure we have fun.



Same goes for little sis.....





A little devil/angel moment here......



quickly converted to two angels.



She's not so sure about what I'm asking her to do....love it!




I love the connection his eyes have with the camera here....



....and the sunlight in her eyes here.....



This guys' first tooth came out the day before.....will have to follow up and see what the tooth fairy is bringing under pillows these days.



An environmental shot. I like how this image clearly displays their size difference.

'

The next 2 shots were taken less than a second apart and I like how there is a connection to the other sibling even though their face isn't in the shot.

Every little sister longs for a little protection from her big brother....



And you can see older brother maturity here, don't you think?





Her outfit matches the fall foliage perfectly (thank you, Sara!)



Blue skies like this just scream "take a picture."



I like the texture of the gravel in these shots. Scuffed up my jeans but who cares?!





The kids had fun running around the trees and picking at the bark. Learning about nature on their own terms.









I love love love these final images. They say so much about being a kid. Miss those days!





Thank you Sara and Sean for sharing this lovely Sunday morning with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment