Friday, October 5, 2012

Hey, is this thing on?!

Hello blog followers! I've missed you guys so I thought I'd say hello. As some of you know, I've been on hiatus for some time as I've had my third child and mommyhood duties have prevailed over work duties. But oh how I miss shooting! Well, let me correct myself. I've been shooting a lot....but not professionally. Photographs of my OWN family have multiplied exponentially. It's nice but the kids are literally asking me to photograph someone else sometimes. ;-) Hmmmm, not a bad idea. So I thought I would start shooting here and there on a limited schedule until I really come back full swing. So that's my deal. I will keep the blog updated and even rewind to some stuff that just never made it to the blog. Keep the feedback coming...you have to keep me on my toes! Looking forward to sharing again. xoxo Ro

1 comment: