Thursday, September 17, 2009

One Year Old Twins

This little brother/sister duo turned one and their parents felt the special occasion should be commemorated with photos. I couldn't agree more. I was particularly impressed that both kids lasted (i.e., stayed awake without any inconsolable crying fits) for the entire session. My kids, on the other hand, are so over me trying to get their picture that at this point they just ignore me. Well, I prefer unposed shots anyway.

Back to the twins....

I shot this series of photos in Pepsico Gardens, a favorite locale of mine for both family/kid portraits and weddings. (Not to mention just a great place to spend an afternoon. ) Pair the beautiful backdrops with a fun loving family of four, and here's the result....




































































Daddy's little girl.....














































Mommy and kids are both loving the attention........



































































Paternal pride at its best....
















Individual and twin portraits. Their eyes were clearly designed to look at a camera!








































I love this portrait.....capturing discovery is a favorite for me.
















"Sit in grass. Look cute. Shoot."






















OK, there were a few tears, but coming out of these delicious eyes, she still looks pretty enough for a picture.






















Nothing like curling up with mom and dad after a photo session....






















My favorite shot of the day, shot as they were preparing to pose, but I've always got my finger on the shutter a little early.
















Happy First Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment