Thursday, September 17, 2009

Rhonda & Mike's Wedding

If I had to choose one word to describe Rhonda & Mike's wedding, I would say genuine. They kept the focus of the wedding planning on each other, vowed their love with a small gathering of closest kin and made sure to celebrate in style at the lovely Castle on the Hudson in Tarrytown, NY.

I love this shot of Mike as he awaits his bride and the series of shots as they see each other for the first time as bride and groom.








The grounds and details of the Castle on the Hudson are nothing short of spectacular. I made sure to take advantage of the lovely architecture, exuding a sense of romance on its own.








This couple was all smiles so I couldn't help but get in real close to show it off in the photos.






I like seeing the tips of the freshly cut flowers juxtaposed against the diamond ring.



I am having a blast with a new favorite lens.....when used correctly, it's so crisp and really brings out the dimension of the flowers.


Rhonda's beauty is shown here with her naturally elegant pose and wholehearted smile.


This windowseat was a photographer's dream come true!



Rhonda & her dad preparing to walk down the aisle on the perfectly sunny September day.


This shot has become one of my must-takes at each wedding. Yes, yes, it's posed but fun anyway, no?


I think this simple shot is my favorite of the day. See what I mean by genuine?


The family is clearly happy about these two!






Cheers!


Several gorgeous room details from the Castle on the Hudson. It felt like a trip back to another era. Just awesome.










Had to throw in some dramatic angles.......


Congrats, Rhonda & Mike! I was so glad to be a part of your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment