Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Baby Emma

Major cuteness alert on this post! I honestly couldn't take a bad photo of sweet Emma. Her face just LIT UP as soon as she saw mommy, Erica. I hope this imagery evokes fond memories of these very sweet initial days.
I like the soft green background. The natural setting compliments the very natural beauty of a sweet babe.
 Pure joy.
 Mommy was being silly and eyes were locked.
 She has so many different kinds of smiles, I can only show them all.
 A slightly different pose. The background and filtered sunlight provides the perfect "studio."
 I like the soft look of this photo.
 I always come in close with little ones. We are awestruck at all of their little parts, so let's get a nice look at them. Eyes full of wonder. Just amazing.
I am so glad I took these photos for you. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment