Thursday, June 16, 2016

Baby Santiago

This little man looked so handsome for his photo session - and with this cute face, he is sure to impress anyone who looks his way. This is one of those blog posts where I have to restrain myself from just gushing about the cuteness factor and try to keep it professional with comments about composition, etc. Let's see if I can do it.

A traditional shot in the grass. The angle at which I position myself is key when it comes to young children. I am almost at eye level, therefore capturing the grass at an angle so that you feel like you're right there in the grass with him.

 Just slightly higher angle here and it becomes more traditional.
 Face to face to lock in with those yummy eyes. (Oops.)
 Nice illumination on this photo and shooting from below to make sure I get those two little teeth.
 I can't. I just can't not say how adorable he is.
Slightly off center to *almost* simulate him moving in from the right of the image. His eyes looking slightly away from camera makes you wonder, "What his bringing him so much joy?" Well, I can tell you it was his mom, Karina. ;-)
So glad that I can provide a small sample of my work to you! Enjoy this very precious time.

No comments:

Post a Comment