Thursday, June 16, 2016

Baby Giuliana

Another sweet babe in the grass and this time Baby Giuliana brings a flare for fashion. I love this age where they are sitting up but clearly just "plopped." She seems very content and happy about it!

 If you could draw a perfect baby girl, this is what she'd look like. Shooting at her eye level makes a nice connection with the camera. I always ask Mom to hover over my lens to ensure eyes are locked.
 Babies can literally change their facial expression about 100 times per minute. And it's all adorable.
 Close-up and shooting slightly from below to capture the details in her eyes.
 So much I love about this shot. Just the feet would be cute, but add the rings, mom's hands and baby's face in the background, it is just so special. I would put a 5x7 of this shot somewhere in a hallway. This way you pass it often as she grows up and can remember how little she was once.
 My favorite shots are always the interaction shots. I love the joy here.
 Interaction + closeup is even better. My favorite shot of the day.
Thank you, Yanil, for inviting me into your world on a lovely spring morning. I hope you cherish these images always!

No comments:

Post a Comment